Monday 16 September 2013

The Different Challenge.. @ Allianz Toastmasters Club

3rd September 2013

Nervous. Scared. Excited

The first 3 words that I can describe as being a test speaker for the first time. Having the chance to step in an uncommon ground has always been a challenge for me. Different crowds and environment, different concept. Which you barely see in your own usual club.. Our President , DTM Victor Ong had encourage me to be the test speaker for KL's Wisma Allianz for the Club Contest.

My thoughts : 

"Few Evaluations are challenging, however it is also a learning process and I ENJOY listening to it"


Before the meeting , we went for some 'late' lunch meal beside the building. Such a cozy place to chill and hang out!



That is all for now!

SEE YOU

Regards,
NDK



No comments:

Post a Comment