Wednesday 25 September 2013

21st September MIM KL Toatmasters CLUBBING

A trip to MIM KL on that date, as usual a very refreshing experience.

This is what our VPE, Nawal Lyana has to say :)

" Doing my 8th Speech from the Competent Communicator Manual at MIMKL Toastmasters Club was a great experience. It was my first time doing a speech away from the comforts of SUTM which i have been accustomed to. The very welcoming and friendly environment which was present throughout the meeting helped me calm quite a bit of my anxiety of doing a speech infront of people I do not know. The flow of the meeting was also quite different from what I am used to and so it was very refreshing indeed. Hope to visit this amazing club again"

I would love to go MIM  KL for my Clubbing visit :)

Regards,
NDK

No comments:

Post a Comment