Monday 16 September 2013

Evaluation and Humorous Speech Workshop by Tamil Solvaenthar Mandrangal - Tamil Toastmasters Club


"Had an awesome time at the Evaluation and Humorous Speech Workshop conducted by

 Tamil Solvaenthar Mandrangal - Tamil Toastmasters Club. Learned so much in one day 

 I even met one of the

 International Director of Toastmasters International, 

Joseph Rocky Gomez

who shared the future plans for the organisation ! 

DTM NJ Singam

  DTM G.Sivalingham 

forgive me if I spelt wrongly  ) and a jaw dropping LAUGHING

 GAS SESSION by NONE other than Stephen Fernando!! I'm still laughing just by 

remembering his workshop ahahaha! Amazing experience, thank you!"

Here are one of my picture with Stephen Fernando :)


There are more pictures in my phone, which I am yet to upload..

*other pictures will load for some time*
Sorry the inconvenience..

Regards, 
NDK

No comments:

Post a Comment