Monday 16 September 2013

Area B6 Champion Humorous Speech Contest !!

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!

September 11th

CONGRATULATIONS!

Mirosha Somasundram, winner for Humorous Speech Contest for Area B6 at Damansara Uptown! 
I have to say from the feedback I received from the audience, I know she deserve the award! That is just amazing!

Sharif Ahmad,CC have tried his best in Evaluation Contest and trust me I know he gave the best and that is still awesome that he manage to step up the challenge! Congratess!!

To me, you both are still the WINNERS in our hearts!

I am just so happy to be part of this club! You both are awesome and thank you for representing 
Sunway University Toastmasters Club.


Mirosha Somasundram, TM giving her sweet smile with the trophy ! :)

Cannot wait for October 5th, 2013!

Regards,
NDK




No comments:

Post a Comment