Monday 8 April 2013

Toastmasters meeting : 4th April 2013


“Toastmasters is a journey of learning”

That is what I can conclude for our meeting last Thursday (4thApril). As always, it was a vibrant and entertaining meeting. Never to forget the supportive members we had for the meeting. I took up a new challenge of being a timekeeper, it may sound ‘simple’ but you need to be alert at most times. I am up to take up any other roles in the future J

The Toastmasters of the Evening was Zahir Ahmad, CC CL. It was his first time visiting to Sunway University Toastmasters Club, and I can tell by the look of his face he is enjoying himself too.




Toastmasters of the Evening- Zahir Ahmad,CC CL

Table Topic Sessions

                       
       
 
                                             
 
I have to say, I was amazed how they have the courage to step up and give a 2 minute impromptu speech. Did I mention to you that they are all audiences that night?  Yes, it was their first time coming to our meeting.

Assignment Speakers


CC #2: JFT96- Gerrard Mook

CC #3: Second Chance- Kenneth Ho,ACB

CC #8: Why Toastmasters- Sharif Ahmad
Suprise!  Contest Speech Practice by Jocelyn Lim, CC CL


Another great meeting in Sunway University Toastmasters Club
Please do come for our next meeting on the 18th April 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment