Friday 16 August 2013

Gamuda Toastmasters "CLUBBING"

14th August 2013

Gamuda Toastmasters meeting was attended by our President and Sunway University Toastmasters Club member.
As her first to attend a different club , here is her personal testimony of her own experience of "Clubbing for Toastmasters Club



"I just went to Gamuda Company with Mr. Victor and Pei Lim. It was really a great and fun experience that I spoke infront of working adults. This was my first time doing a speech evaluation and I was evaluating a staff of Gamuda. I felt abit nervous but I enjoyed the whole process. Besides, I got a chance to listen to ACB Stephen Fernando giving some tip on Humorous Speech. That 30 minutes talk was interesting. I really enjoyed the meeting and I look forward to attending the Gamuda Toastmasters Meeting int the future."
-Castrine,TM - 















Thank you Gamuda Toastmasters for having us ! 

Regards,
Nurdina Kasim (NDK)

No comments:

Post a Comment